Image from Orgain.com
I was feeling festive this morning for Halloween, so I put a spin on my usual breakfast: omelette and French toast.
The omelette was made the same way (greens, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, etc.), but I also decided to make Pumpkin Spice French toast instead of this week’s berry French toast.
If you know my recipes, they’re always random and never measured, so in a bowl I combined:
- Oat milk
- 2 pods of pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- 1 scoop of Pumpkin Spice protein powder from Orgain®️
- 1 scoop of Antioxidant Fruit & Fiber powder from Better Body Foods
- Cinnamon
- Ginger
- Nutmeg
Then I topped one slice with butter and syrup, and topped another slice with berries, syrup, and whipped cream.
Shop this protein powder and more at orgain.com and use my code GORJESSNFIT for 30% off your first order.
*Affiliate Disclosure*
This post contains a link and I may earn a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you choose to purchase a product through the link.




Comments
Post a Comment